What value will there ever be in life, if we are not together?
Pride and Prejudice, 2005 (dir. Joe Wright)
Whenever I attend the wedding, the first thing I look at isn’t the bride. It’s the groom. I like seeing the way he looks at her, like she’s the only woman in the world and all he could ever ask for was walking down the aisle in a white dress, ready to say yes to a life with him, and to love him for the rest of his life.
Before the wedding: “They wanted to pray together, but not see each other, before the ceremony.”
Circus never dies, the act forever haunts these skies, I know we cannot stay. Glastonbury, 2011.
1. Handwrite your name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your blog title.
4. Handwrite your Tumblr crushes.
5. Handwrite your favorite season of the year.
6. Handwrite what color shirt your wearing right now.
7. Handwrite your favorite actresses and actors.
8. Handwrite your favorite TV shows.
9. Handwrite your favorite bands/singers.
10. Handwrite your favorite songs.
11. Handwrite your favorite number.
12. Handwrite the country you currently live in.
13. Handwrite the country you were born in.
14. Handwrite “hello”.
15. Handwrite your name in the hand that you do NOT normally use.
16. Handwrite 3 words that sum you up.
17. Handwrite the first 10 words that come to mind.
18. Handwrite a message to your followers.